NorthWind’s River Guide Program allows the firm to proactively maintains a deep, constantly-growing network of deal-proven executives in our core areas of expertise that are motivated to share relevant information with the firm and assist our Clients with their pursuits. This formal program gives NorthWind the ability to conduct discrete internal, customer, and competitor human capital & buy-side diligence for Clients.
- Looking for a potential diligence partner or advisor in a new pursuit
- Wanting confidential insight on capabilities of an individual or leadership team
- Looking an industry veteran or SME to increase probability of close on a pursuit
- Establishing relationships in a vertical or market niche with high investment interest
- Desiring additional data to provide further insight into or validate an existing pursuit
Case Study 1
Our Client: Mid-Market PE Firm Pursuing $500MM Mobility Investment
The Result: Client was introduced to senior leaders in the mobility market to reaffirm pursuit and secure diligence partners who would become board members
Case Study 2
Our Client: Low Mid-Market PE Firm Pursuing $150MM Founder-Owned Manufacturing Company
The Result: Client was introduced to senior leaders in the relevant market segment to reaffirm pursuit and secure diligence partners who would become board members
Case Study 3
Our Client: Top Mid-Market PE Firm Pursuing $1.6B IT Carveout
The Result: Confidential introduction to Client of relevant internal & external executives with insight into the carve-out provided validation to proceed with final round bid.